Tour Type: Personal guided and hosted, coastal cruise, water sports, optional private taxi, walking
Tour Duration: Five (5) hours
Tour Times: 8:00 A.M. ship arrival in port, Tour departs at 8:30 A.M.
9:00 A.M. ship arrival in port, Tour departs at 9:30 A.M.
What to Bring: Swimsuits, towels, cameras/camcorders, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats/caps, water shoes
Tour Cost: Adults US$75 pp
Kids: Twelve (12) years and over US$75 pp
Five to Eleven (5 – 11) years US$40 pp
One to Four (1 – 4) years: free of charge
– Pick up and drop off at cruise port/hotel
– Creole lunch
– Complimentary drinks of spring water, regular and diet coke, ginger ale, piton beers
And rum punch
Local fruits such as mangoes, oranges, papaya, guava when in season
Tour Minimum: Twelve (12) persons
Don’t want to experience the roller coaster drive on our island’s roads or just yearning to spend quality time swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and sipping as much rum punch as you can, then this is the perfect tour for you.
Tour begins portside of your vessel/cruise ship with you boarding one of our chartered speed boats. Get an informative, lively narrative history of Castries (capital city) and all safety instructions from your guide/captain upon boarding.
Intimately cruise along St. Lucia’s western coastline, acclaimed as “The Caribbean’s Most Stunning” and be fascinated by the never ending geographic views and the amazing diversity of a spectacular coastline with its endless coves and beaches.
Be amazed at the “Tunnel of Love” a natural rock formation which resembles a woman’s high heels as we leave port Castries.
We continue cruising to the naturally well-sheltered & historic Marigot Bay, now a major yacht haven in the Caribbean & home to some of the finest restaurants on island. Popular amongst them is “Doolittle’s Restaurant” name after the original movie by Rex Harrison which was filmed at this location in 1966.
Continuing in a south westerly direction you will catch glimpses of the quaint, charming and singular fishing villages of Anise La Raye & Canaries. Mesmerized at the exclusive “Kodak Moments” featuring original and working St. Lucia fishing industry sites and the surrounding locale.
No sooner you will be overwhelmed by the majestic pitons, world heritage sites which serve as beckons to the Soufriere bay. Continue on to the internationally renowned Jalousie resort and St. Lucia’s most dramatic soft sandy beach, positioned directly between the breath-taking pitons for superb swimming and snorkeling for two (2) hours. Marvel at the sheer majesty of our pitons (literally “Peaks”) as they rise more than 2400 ft above you and yet seem so close, that you can reach out to touch them as they pierce the sky above you! Explore the abundant underwater world full of corals, squids, groupers and other sea life in the pristine, clear blue Caribbean Sea that embraces St. Lucia.
Worry not about hunger, as you will be served an authentic St. Lucian lunch whilst having a f un filled day at Jalousie beach.
Want more excitement! Then opt for one of two add – ons. Select the popular “Piton Warm Mineral Waterfall” for a refreshing swim amidst the lush surrounding beauty of Petit Piton. Or better yet opt for a therapeutic mud bath at the world’s only drive in volcano.
After being rejuvenated by the abundance of Lucian Magic, you will board the boat(s) and slowly cruise past the old French town of Soufriere (1st town and capital) of the island. Cruise to Soufriere’s famous bat caves for splendid and breathtaking once-in-a-lifetime Kodak Moments.
The day culminates with a forty minutes beach stop at Anse Chastanet’s volcanic “Black Sand Beach” which is a must for more swimming and spectacular snorkeling.
Your time as our guest will seem to come too soon, even though we shared a good part of your special day in St. Lucia. After much laughter, smiles, partying and singularly treasured experiences, the tour concludes as your captain delivers you safely portside to your ship timely, rested and officially a member of “The Greater St. Lucia Family”!
Note well/please take note:
– An additional US$20 pp will be charged for anyone opting to do one of the two add ons. This charge is for admission and taxi payments
– Minimum of Four (4) persons needed for anyone of the add ons
– Rental of snorkeling equipment available at Jalousie beach for US$10 a full set
- Beach chairs can be rented for US$20 per chair
- Free/complimentary chairs are available at Jalousie but are in limited numbers/quantity and available on a first come first serve basis
- Jalousie beach is public, therefore towels can be laid/placed anywhere on the sand/beach for sunbathing
- Tour can be customized at anytime to suit customers needs
- Drinks are unlimited. Unlike other tour operators Herod plays no gimmicks with refreshments
- Tour can be arranged/booked privately for individuals or groups at a different price than normal fee providing availability of boat(s)
- No deposit is needed. Also there are no cancellation fees.
- Payment should be made in US cash before leaving jalousie beach on the day of the tour
– Kindly call or come to inform me at the waiting terminal if you or your group decides not to go on the tour for the day. That way other people will not have to be waiting on you uselessly
Contact Herod’s Tours for more info on this tour
Book This Tour
Herod’s Tours: Creating Memories to Last a Lifetime!!